Monday, November 06, 2006

My Trip to Malaysia



Last summer I went to visit my daughter's family in Johar Baru, Malaysia. This was my first visit to Malaysia. During this trip I had been to different places like Theoman Islands, Malaka Port, Twin Towers to name a few. Of all the places I visited the one I enjoyed the most was Tioman Islands. We had to take a ferry from Mercing to Tioman Islands. It took us an hour and a half to get there. We stayed there in a beautiful cottage and got to taste authentic Malaysian food (It was steaming hot). We went on a steamer and it took us to the middle of the ocean. There you could snorkle and my daughter and my grandchild got to see corals and colorful fish and she said it was very colorful. I was kind of scared to try that. My husband and I went for long walks along the beach. It was so peaceful and serene. The view was breathtaking.








0 comments:

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, India
I enjoy cooking, photography, travel and most of all people.

About This Blog

I have always enjoyed visiting and exploring new places. Photography has been my hobby for a long time. So what better way to combine my love of travel with my favourite hobby. Hence came this TRAVEL blog.

Enjoy!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP