Thursday, July 18, 2019

Taj Mahal


After a long wait I happened to visit the Taj Mahal, a great historical monument! The Taj Mahal is located in a northern part of India, near New Delhi, in a town called Agra. The road to Agra was bumpy, but once we arrived the sights of the Taj Mahal were simply incredible. The inside of this huge marble structure was filled with spectacular jewels - hand crafted jade, rubies, emeralds, etc. The amount of laborious work it must have taken to create such a structure is beyond explanation to me. It really is a wonder that everyone should see and enjoy!

I enjoyed this marvelous beauty with my children and grandchildren because the weather that day was pleasant. It was neither too hot nor too cold! The ideal time to visit this sight is 8:00 AM. You can stay for as long as you want at this wonder of the world.


0 comments:

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, India
I enjoy cooking, photography, travel and most of all people.

About This Blog

I have always enjoyed visiting and exploring new places. Photography has been my hobby for a long time. So what better way to combine my love of travel with my favourite hobby. Hence came this TRAVEL blog.

Enjoy!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP