Saturday, July 20, 2019

Visakhapatnam

On my 70th birthday, I wanted to spend some time with my mom at Visakhapatnam - my birthplace. Even now, I continue to learn from my mom. She lives with such discipline and I admire how straightforward she is. Still to this day, she is my role model in every way.

We went to Novotel, which is located near the beach, for breakfast. After eating, I spent some time on the beach with my mom, children and grandchildren. My mom made halwa (Indian sweet) for dessert. I really enjoyed the day.


0 comments:

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, India
I enjoy cooking, photography, travel and most of all people.

About This Blog

I have always enjoyed visiting and exploring new places. Photography has been my hobby for a long time. So what better way to combine my love of travel with my favourite hobby. Hence came this TRAVEL blog.

Enjoy!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP