Thursday, July 18, 2019

Mount Rainier



In the year 2000, I happened to go to Seattle to my daughter. They took us to Mount Rainer. After traveling a little while, my daughter showed me, pointing at a snow mountain, that is Mount Rainer. Such a magnificiently standing snow mountain. Beautiful! It seems they call it the Rani mountain. Queen of all the mountains at the Pacific edge. As we going nearer and nearer, I felt like getting down and walk in the snow. At last, the time came to walk in the snow. My seven year old grandson started running towards the mountain. I followed him. We walked and walked till we are tired. My husband sat down and said no more. Flags were posted along the way to show the safer way to walk. We went further. Me, my grandson and my daughter made a snowman and played in the snow till we were hungry. As we were eating, I was thinking Mother Nature has given us so much to enjoy. On the way back we stopped by a waterfalls. The name is Narada Falls. Oh to my surprise! Its named after our sage Narada. There is a board. Its written on it AS. Its uncontaminated. Its named after a sage Narada. Great!!

Our next visit was to Olympic National park. We had to go by ferry. In India we go by ferries. But here this is huge. Our cars could go in. When we reached there, it was 12 in the noon. Everywhere green mountains and on the top of it snow. As I looked around, the green pine trees covered the mountains as if mountains are dressed in green velvet, and the snow covered tops are looking like they are wearing white glittering diamond crowns. Oh! To me this is paradise on earth! Its Darbar of Mother Nature. All are sitting around in their Royal Poshak (dress) enjoying the mother nature's divine energy silently. The silence here is giving a kind of peace to my heart. No external sound is disturbing me. Like that I was experiencing the bliss as mother nature blessing me with her uncontaminated love. Like that how much time I spent I don't know. My grandson came saying, "Ammamma, its time to eat." This is the beauty of Mother nature. No where it repeats. Though we observe nature, its different everywhere, and more and more beautiful. My heartfelt Salute to mother nature.

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, India
I enjoy cooking, photography, travel and most of all people.

About This Blog

I have always enjoyed visiting and exploring new places. Photography has been my hobby for a long time. So what better way to combine my love of travel with my favourite hobby. Hence came this TRAVEL blog.

Enjoy!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP