Thursday, July 18, 2019

ORC


ORC, Gurgaon - near Delhi. It is a place for a meditation retreat.

After visiting the busy city of Delhi. My kids, grandkids, and I traveled 30 kilometers away from the city to peaceful Gurgaon. ORC is a vast, serene land that contained green meadows, gardens, peacocks and squirrels. It truly was a beautiful sight and made me feel like I was entering an entirely different world!




The meditation sessions start as early as 4:00 AM in the morning, and other activities occur throughout the day. There are lectures in the morning and cultural activities in the evening. While I was enjoying all of these, my grandchildren were able to enjoy playing in the park and on the green lands.



For every meal we were given homemade food prepared with organically grown fruits and vegetables. My grandchildren liked the ice cream the best because it was made with the milk of cows who were well taken care of and loved. Every bit of the food, my kids, grandchildren and I enjoyed.

1 comments:

Unknown 1:41 PM  

Wow Ammamma! So beautiful!

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Bangalore, India
I enjoy cooking, photography, travel and most of all people.

About This Blog

I have always enjoyed visiting and exploring new places. Photography has been my hobby for a long time. So what better way to combine my love of travel with my favourite hobby. Hence came this TRAVEL blog.

Enjoy!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP